Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aj's got a sick rummy tum tum

Well, it's officially happened baby AJ is sick. I had to go pick him up from daycare today because he threw up everything he ate. Poor lil bugger! I keep asking him how his rummy tum tum is doing (his tummy) and he just doesn't seem to feel well. He's thrown up on daddy twice already and he's just not quite the happy boy he usually is. See that pouty face!

His favorite toy is still his wipes! Yes, we got him all of these expensive toys and his favorite thing right now is a package of wipes. Don't get me wrong, he likes his dog "Scout" and his pig tambourine as well, but those wipes are just his favorite!

My guess is that he'll need extra snuggles tonight.

Maybe he's sick from Ohio State's performance this weekend. I think that may make anyone want to puke....or cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment