Thursday, March 15, 2012

I have to hold him down and pry his eyes open!

So, I"m home with AJ today. He has had pink eye, a double ear infection and RSV in the last week! This is my second day off of work. He's handling it pretty well actually. He's now almost 8 months!!!

It's like a supreme feat to get eye drops in his eyes four times a day. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I have to hold him down and pry his eye open and hope it gets in there!

Giving him his antibiotic is now also a chore because he assumes anytime we go near his face we are putting in eye drops. I ended up getting bubblegum flavored medicine up his nose and in his hair this morning.



He's crawling, he's standing on his own, he is into EVERYTHING.


I have no more time to write right now as he is demanding my attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment