Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rollin down the street in my stroller sippin on apple juice.

So, I know I do this...I'm not sure if every parent does or not but I make all sorts of things into songs.

For example:

Take the tune "boogie nights" and change it to

" Boogie Wipes, when you need them, they are here to partay, boogie wipes, wipe your nose let's get it started. I love the boogie boog wipes, cuz boogie wipes are always the best in town."

Oh yeah, that's an original.

How about take the song "Gin and Juice"

Altered to:

"Rollin down the street in my stroller sippin on apple juice, laid back , with my mind on my milk and my milk on my mind. "

"Who's that girl" has become "Da da da da, da da da da, Who's that boy?"

OK so that one's not great!

Y'all get the idea.


Oh--another one "Dirty bit" changed to "Dirty butt"


Get the "cool jerk" tune in your head.....now change it to "Clean butt"

I do this all the time...I would love to hear anyone elses.


1 comment:

  1. There were several when you were little, can't think of one at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete